- At ICC, the security and integrity of personal information provided to us by our clients and members’ personal information is important to us. We take every reasonable measure necessary to protect the privacy of personal information provided to us by our clients and our members.
- ICCs’ privacy practices are in accordance with all federal and provincial laws and regulations including the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- ICC has in place privacy and security practices to safeguard personal information. These practices are reviewed, and if necessary revised, on a regular basis. Additionally, ICC employees receive privacy training and must comply with ICC’s privacy practices as a condition of employment.
- Personal information collected by ICC is information about an identifiable individual that may include such information as a name, company name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and/or financial information.
- At ICC, we collect personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide a positive experience, and deliver, bill for, and collect payment for services;
- To understand the requirements of our clients and make information available regarding products and services offered by ICC;
- To manage and develop ICC business and operations; and
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- ICC does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. ICC retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- ICC will inform our clients and our members of the existence, use and disclosure of their relevant personal information upon request and gives them access to their information.
- ICC will use its best efforts to ensure that client and member information is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- Clients and members should contact ICC if they wish to:
- obtain more information about ICC’s Commitment to Privacy;
- access, or obtain more information about, their personal information held by ICC; or
- make a privacy-related complaint;
ICC Insurance Claims Collaborative Inc.
11 Young Street
Tel: (705) 435-7588
Fax: (705) 435-7533